I have never been particularly good at introductions.
Maybe it’s just a weakness I have as a writer, but I often find that there just isn’t very much to say. My name is Thomas. I want to be a video game journalist.
For the past year or so I’ve kept up another blog on another website, but for reasons both personal and professional, neither of which I will delve into at the moment, I closed the doors on that venue recently (with a heavy heart). When I did so, I did it with a sense of permanence: though I was unsure as to whether or not I would return to writing at that time, I knew that I couldn’t go home again, if I may use the expression.
Good news! Apparently, I am going to write again. Right here, in fact. I hope that what is to come has the ability to entertain you as well as perhaps provoke some thoughtful discussion.
Thanks for reading,
Thomas.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment